SRA Europe Conference Studentship Scholarships 2017
We are pleased to announce two SRA-Europe Conference Scholarships (subject to the number and quality of proposals received) each worth 750 €.
1. a standard abstract, by 29 January 2017, following the procedure for the submission of abstracts, and
We are also pleased to be able to award the Ortwin Renn Student Prize for Applied Risk Research to a student with a focus on applied risk research. This scholarship, worth $ 500, is sponsored by ExxonMobil.
Students wishing to apply for a Scholarship are required to submit:
2. an application to the Awards Committee, by 29 January 2017, consisting of:
- An extended abstract (up to 800 words)
- A short CV (no more than 1 side A4)
- A description of their motivation for wishing to attend the conference
- A letter of support from their supervisor
The application to the Awards Committee should be sent to SRA-E Secretariat (email@example.com). Only 2 documents should be sent: one containing 1-3 above with the letter from the student’s supervisor in the other. The email subject line should read: SRA Europe conference scholarships or Ortwin Renn Student Prize for Applied Risk Research respectively. The application should explicitly state for which scholarship the application is made.
Last modified: 23 November 2016